Welcome to Travel Memorie. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website, located at https://travelmemorie.com (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by Travel Memorie or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Use of Website
You may use the Website and the Content only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Travel Memorie, may harm Travel Memorie or users of the Website or expose them to liability
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Travel Memorie, a Travel Memorie employee, another user or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Travel Memorie, may harm Travel Memorie or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that your User Contributions are not confidential or proprietary. You grant to Travel Memorie a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use, copy, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, distribute, sublicense, create derivative works from and otherwise exploit your User Contributions in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Website and Travel Memorie’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Contributions or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Travel Memorie the rights in such User Contributions, as contemplated under these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) neither the User Contributions, nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Contributions, nor Travel Memorie’s use of the User Contributions as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.